Quote of the moment...

"Remaining positive really is one of the most precious faculties for any athlete."- Chrissie Wellington

Friday, May 28, 2010

Back on track!

Just a short post tonight to let everyone know I seem to be back on track. The new shoes have me feeling MUCH better. No more hip pain!! I've put about 17 miles on them this week so far and everything is feeling good again. Tomorrow is a short (ha!!) 10-miler and I'm feeling confident that it'll go just fine! I've learned a really important lesson about paying more attention to the shape my shoes are in. From now on, anything over 300 miles and I have to start checking the treads and wear, and really listening to my body. My husband wants me to start looking for a shoe sponsor because I'm wearing them down so fast now. Any takers??

No comments:

Post a Comment