Hmmm...so the KT Tape seems to help maybe a LITTLE bit, but I'm still having some discomfort in my knee, especially on downhills. I'm giving it one more week, and if it's still hurting, I'm going back to the PT. I seriously do not want an injury to bench me for the Vegas race in December! I am hoping for a new PR there!! The tape also does not seem to live up to the claim of staying on for up to 5 days, even through sweat and showers. Maybe I just sweat too much or take showers that are too long, but my tape is off by the end of two days, max. Today it only lasted through one run and a shower. It was rolling off on the edges right away. That's disappointing. I will say that when my PT applied it, it stayed for about 3 days, so maybe I am just not putting it on exactly right.
I'm thinking of trying one of those ITB support straps. I don't know if it'll help or if they work very well. I need to find someone with ITB problems and discuss! Anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment