


While I was at the LA Rock N Roll Expo, I ran into some of my favorite vendors and wanted to dish a little about them because I like to share awesome stuff I find! Mission Skincare has some of the best sunscreen for running that I've come across. Mission Skincare products are developed by athletes, for athletes, AND they support quite a few charitable causes, which makes them super cool in my book. Their
Facestick is easy to put on and doesn't sweat off. It doesn't sting your eyes and it blocks both UVA and UVB rays. I also got a chance to try their
Anti-Friction cream for the first time at this race. It isn't waxy at all, and contains silicon to keep the chafe away. It's a new go-to product in my race day bag. I haven't tried their
Muscle Rub yet, but that's next on my list!

I also stopped by the
Lara Bar booth and got to check out some of their newest flavors. Natural, whole food bars, Lara Bars are made with fruits, nuts and spices...most bars have only four ingredients and you can pronounce every single one! While they were out of the new Carrot Cake and Chocolate Chip Brownie, I can highly recommend the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavors! The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor has just four ingredients: cashews, dates, chocolate chips and salt!!! And they are GOOD!
And of course I had to visit my favorite people at
One More Mile. They have the BEST running shirts and gear with great slogans. My favorites include "Toenails are For Sissies" and "Does This Shirt Make my Butt Look Fast?" Check out their car magnets and marathon hats. Friend them on Facebook for sweet discounts and deals, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment