Quote of the moment...

"Remaining positive really is one of the most precious faculties for any athlete."- Chrissie Wellington

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Click giveaway winner!

The last several mornings it has been really chilly in the early morning. I have gotten extremely addicted to the warm-up provided by the Click Spicy Mocha recipe. It has cinnamon and cayenne pepper in it, and it reminds me of a Mexican hot chocolate. The cinnamon makes it spicy and the cayenne gives it a little heat that you don't really notice until a few sips in. Totally yum. I wanted to experiment with a bunch of the different Click recipes, but I'm so hung up on this particular one that I haven't gotten any farther yet!

And without further ado, the winner of the Click Canister and blender bottle is Jessica Burke Langston! Jessica, I've sent you an email requesting your info so Click can ship out your prize. Congrats! Thanks to everyone who entered. I have a couple more cool contests coming up in the near future, so stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment