Quote of the moment...

"Remaining positive really is one of the most precious faculties for any athlete."- Chrissie Wellington

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas in July!

I've had quite an excellent month in the scoring of cool stuff department! I won some great socks from SockGeek.com via The Marathon Show...here's the super spiffy FitSok. I have never run in FitSok before but wore them for my long run on Saturday and liked them a lot!
If you are not currently listening to The Marathon Show podcast, I highly recommend you give it a listen. Not only is it hysterically funny and entertaining, they give away lots of great stuff all the time. Look for the show on Facebook, too.

Earlier this month, I also won a very cute hot pink Champion Double Dry shirt. I don't have a photo of it 'cause it's all sweaty and gross (I wore it this morning for a run!) That was through the Champion Facebook page weekly contest. Every week in the summer, they've been giving stuff away. Very cool of them.

Today I went to the mailbox and found this fabulous bag of goodies from Brooks! Brooks is fantastic about swag, contests and super cool freebies, but this one was a surprise. I signed up for the Run Happy University when I got my new Glycerin 9s, and the "RHU Welcome Kit" had a gearbag, GU in Chocolate Outrage, GU Chomps, GU Brew, Bodyglide in solid and liquid powder, Brooks earbuds, and a book on Running Injury Free. Thanks, Brooks!! (I'm kind of a junkie...those are my Glycerin 9s in the new Blog graphic!)
If you "like" Brooks Sports on Facebook, they have a lot of cool FB only contests and freebies, there too. If I keep up scoring awesome goodies, I may just have to have a blog giveaway. What do you think? I've always wanted to do that!

What's the best giveaway you've seen on a blog contest recently? I entered one to win a new pair of Newton's, but I didn't win those. My luck only goes so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment