Quote of the moment...

"Remaining positive really is one of the most precious faculties for any athlete."- Chrissie Wellington

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

National Running Day is here!

Happy National Running Day! How did you celebrate?? I did 2 miles on the treadmill...I'm getting ready to run the San Diego Half relay with my good friend on Sunday and I can't wait! I think it's a little odd to have the National Day for Running on a weekday, though. That makes it hard to have any sort of race or event to commemorate it, although I suppose most of us will  mark the day with a run. How does that make it different from any other day? As a matter of fact, now that I'm thinking about it, since they decided to put this holiday smack in the middle of a week, shouldn't we runners get to have the day off to celebrate?? Hmmmm...

However you spend it, enjoy the day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment